To be a member you need to agree to some ground rules:
- Our privacy statement, disclaimer, and the legal version of the terms and conditions that govern the use of my products and services can be accessed here. To make a purchase and use any services or products from Coaching with Crystal Noelle Ltd. you need to accept them by checking the box that shows you have read and agree to them.
- Treat everyone with respect and compassion.
- What people share during group sessions is private and not for you to talk about outside of Parent School.
- My coaching is advice, I am not a registered psychologist or social worker. If you need that kind of therapy, my services can be complementary but can not be relied on to replace them.
- Other member's advice they may give to you is theirs, not mine, and I am not responsible for what they say.