A self-mothering journey
REST - PLAY - GROW
A self-mothering soul-cation for women. Join us for 3 days of inspiration, nourishment, and transformation. Your ticket includes lodging, food, snacks/drinks, swag, coaching, inner child work, meditation, and archetypal/inner child yoga... all while sleeping in fantasy fairytale cabins.
*Our next retreat will be Sept 18-20th 2023 in Blairmore, AB*
*Early-bird pricing %50 off until July 15th*
YOGA + MEDITATION
Daily experiences with yoga and meditation
REST + PLAY
Fairytale accommodations, nourishing food and nature
GROWTH + CHANGE
Deep coaching experiences each day
"Unraveling external selves and coming home to our real identity is the true meaning of soul work."
...Sue Monk Kidd
Everything you want in one retreat
Through deep coaching conversations, nourishing food, guided meditations, connections with other women, and yoga movements you will leave feeling refreshed, taken care of, and able to lean more into your TRUE SELF- who we are deep down, beyond parenting, responsibilities, and circumstances.
You'll leave this experience feeling more alive, more YOU than you have in a long time, and more able to lean into what truly matters. We'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll dance, we'll move, we'll talk... and you'll find YOU again.
Nature, play, and inner child yoga so you can rest + play to leave room for true and nurturing growth. Dropping productivity, hustle, and outcome, and leaning into ourselves in a deeper way.
- Check-in is at 10 am September 18th, location and directions will be emailed to you closer to the date.
- Check-out is at 4 pm September 20th
- Each playhouse will have 2-3 women, unless you upgrade to a single cabin (+$600)
- Early-bird pricing is $1000 and ends July 15th (currently %50 off)
- All snacks, meals, and drinks are included during your stay (breakfast on Day 1 and dinner on Day 3 not included)
- Travel to/from the resort (Blairmore, AB not included). The closest airports are Calgary and Lethbridge, AB (YYC and YQL)
- For more information on the location click HERE (some of the facilitation may be off-site)