S05|04 - Integration, Client Journey with MaryannAug 08, 2022
On this episode I introduce you to my client Maryann and her story… mom of 4 (and a half), one with ASD, and new to being a stay-at-home-mom. She was looking for changes in her parenting and had just stumbled across conscious parenting before we found each other on Instagram. You’ll be inspired by her and her story… and you may also feel like it’s possible for you.
In her story you’ll hear:
- What parenting used to look like for her and how all the books didn’t help (in fact, they made it worse)
- How she struggled to find joy in the day-to-day doldrum of motherhood
- What her parenting looks like now, and how it’s transformed
- How inner healing has changed much more than just parenting for her
- How self-compassion was key to her change
If you’re ready to take your journey to the next level and integrate this work in your own life, join us as we start Parent School (starting August 15th), a small and intimate group program designed to increase the confidence you have in your parenting tools, simplify your parenting and help you tap into your own inner magic. Read more by CLICKING HERE. This will be the last opportunity to work with me until 2023, so don’t miss out (:
Coaching has changed my own life, and the lives of my clients. More connection, more healing, more harmony and peace in our most important relationships. It increases confidence in any difficulties that come up in parenting, which helps you be the guide and teach your children the family values that are important to you- in clear ways. If you feel called to integrate this work in a deeper way, that’s what I’m here for.