S05|06 - Triggers and Inner HealingAug 22, 2022
“Pay close attention to whatever triggers a reaction from you- your triggers reveal the spots where an ancient pain is still buried” - @meditationandloveco. Connection-based parenting comes intuitively and naturally from a healed space. As we dig into what our triggers are and why we have them- our healing can come. This is the best work we can do for our kids- the work that we do for ourselves.
What I go into today:
- What even is a trigger and how do I know I’m triggered?
- Triggers as teachers: what we can learn from them
- The 3 ways we respond to our triggers
- What inner healing means and how we can do this work
- Why inner healing for US is the most important thing we can do for out parenting
Coaching has changed my own life, and the lives of my clients. More connection, more healing, more harmony and peace in our most important relationships. It increases confidence in any difficulties that come up in parenting, which helps you be the guide and teach your children the family values that are important to you- in clear ways. If you feel called to integrate this work in a deeper way, that’s what I’m here for.