S05|12 - Emotions and Emotional Intelligence with Stephanie PintoOct 03, 2022
Stephanie Pinto is an Emotional Intelligence coach who specializes in helping parents to create an Emotionally Intelligent family culture at home. She is a certified Emotional Intelligence specialist, is a trained paediatric anxiety therapist, and practiced as a Speech Pathologist for 10 years. She supports parents in learning how to manage their emotions, frustrations and stress so that they are happier, calmer and connect more deeply with their kids. Stephanie also helps parents to raise emotionally intelligent kids, who are self-aware and manage their emotions and behaviour.
In our conversation today:
- What emotional intelligence is and how we can teach it to our kids
- What emotionally intelligent parenting looks like
- The societal conditioning we have that tells us we must fit into “boxes” and how that affects our EQ and our parenting
- Learning to lean into the discomfort of our kids’ big emotions and not shy away from them
- Beliefs from childhood that we carry around with us and interfere with our ability to parent in the way we want to
- How “good enough” parenting is always the goal, not perfection
Connect with Stephanie here:
Coaching has changed my own life, and the lives of my clients. More connection, more healing, more harmony and peace in our most important relationships. It increases confidence in any parenting challenges and helps you be the guide to teach your children the family values that are important to you- in clear ways. If you feel called to integrate this work in a deeper way and become a parenting expert, that’s what I’m here for.