S05|19 - Grief, Loss and Parenting with Krista St-GermainNov 21, 2022
Krista St-Germain is a Master Certified Life Coach, Post-Traumatic Growth and grief expert, widow, mom and host of The Widowed Mom Podcast. When her husband was killed by a drunk driver in 2016, Krista’s life was completely and unexpectedly flipped upside down. After therapy helped her uncurl from the fetal position, Krista discovered Life Coaching, Post Traumatic Growth and learned the tools she needed to move forward and create a future she could get excited about. Now she coaches and teaches other widows so they can love life again, too.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What grief is (it’s not always to do with death)
- Why we have a hard time connecting with and supporting others through grief
- How to support others when they are dealing with grief
- What we can do for ourselves when we are in the midst of grief
- How to parent while grieving
Connect with Krista here:
Coaching has changed my own life, and the lives of my clients. More connection, more healing, more harmony and peace in our most important relationships. It increases confidence in any parenting challenges and helps you be the guide to teach your children the family values that are important to you- in clear ways. If you feel called to integrate this work in a deeper way and become a parenting expert, that’s what I’m here for.