S05|21 - Conscious Discipline for Parents and Teachers with Mr. ChazzDec 05, 2022
Mr. Chazz has a mission to help adults truly See, Guide and Trust children. He is pushing the needle a little closer toward world peace with his approach. He is an Educational Specialist, Parent coach and Content Creator. He goes by, “Mr. Chazz” and he even has a song to prove it.
What we talk about today:
- Mr. Chazz approach to parenting + teaching: See, Guide, Trust
- How to provide emotional safety for our kids, so they can open up to learning
- Ditching perfectionism for becoming an “improvenist” instead
- How to use Conscious Discipline in families and in schools
- How to create change in your school and teach in a healthier way
- How to encourage your child’s teacher to learn more about Conscious Discipline
- Using the belief/mindset that people are doing the best they can, with the resources and skills they have to support others in a healthier way
Conscious Discipline: https://consciousdiscipline.com/
Conscious Discipline Books: https://consciousdiscipline.com/store-category/books/
Coaching has changed my own life, and the lives of my clients. More connection, more healing, more harmony, and peace in our most important relationships. It increases confidence in any parenting challenges and helps you be the guide to teach your children the family values that are important to you- in clear ways. If you feel called to integrate this work in a deeper way and become a parenting expert, that’s what I’m here for.