S05|17 - Positive Discipline and Peer-Oriented Attachment with Sarah R. MooreNov 07, 2022
Sarah R. Moore is the founder of Dandelion Seeds Positive Parenting and author of Peaceful Discipline: Story Teaching, Brain Science & Better Behavior. She's a public speaker, armchair neuroscientist, and most importantly, a Mama. She's a lifelong learner with training in child development, trauma recovery, interpersonal neurobiology, and improv comedy. As a certified Master Trainer in conscious parenting, she helps bring JOY, EASE, and CONNECTION back to families around the globe. Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, & Twitter.
What we talk about today:
- What positive discipline is and why it gets confused
- Why punitive parenting seems to “work”
- How to “discipline” your child in ways that truly do “work”
- Sarah’s book and some of the tools that can help us parent with peaceful discipline
- Re-training our neural pathways from punitive parenting (and having patience and compassion for our un-learning process)
- How to deal with our kids’ tricky behaviour
Coaching has changed my own life, and the lives of my clients. More connection, more healing, more harmony and peace in our most important relationships. It increases confidence in any parenting challenges and helps you be the guide to teach your children the family values that are important to you- in clear ways. If you feel called to integrate this work in a deeper way and become a parenting expert, that’s what I’m here for.