S05|23 - Parenting Types and Attachment Styles with KJ, Gentle Healing MomDec 19, 2022
KJ, also known as Gentle Healing mom, has built a community of over 100k followers on Instagram sharing about her personal gentle parenting journey as well as healing from childhood wounds. She has a master's degree in mental health counseling and is working towards becoming a certified parenting coach.
KJ and her husband Adam have been married for 7 years. They have a 5-year-old son named Sawyer who is the reason KJ began her gentle and conscious parenting journey more than 2 years ago."
Connect with KJ
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gentlehealingmom/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@gentlehealingmom
On today’s episode of the podcast:
- We define modern parenting terminology… conscious parenting, gentle parenting, positive parenting etc.
- What the 4 parenting styles are and what parenting has been common in generations past
- Attachment styles and what they look like in adulthood (secure and insecure attachment and more)
- What our own inner healing looks like, and how perfection is never the goal
Coaching has changed my own life, and the lives of my clients. More connection, more healing, more harmony, and peace in our most important relationships. It increases confidence in any parenting challenges and helps you be the guide to teach your children the family values that are important to you- in clear ways. If you feel called to integrate this work in a deeper way and become a parenting expert, that’s what I’m here for.